The Government of Jamaica, Ministry of Health, 10 – 16 Grenada Way, Kingston 5, invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of Private Security Services at twelve (12) locations: Bevad Building, 10A Chelsea Avenue, Kingston 5; Masonic Building, 45-47 Barbados Avenue, Kingston 5; RKA Building, 10-16 Grenada Way, Kingston 5; 24-26 Grenada Crescent Kingston 5; Kingston School of Nursing, 50 Half Way Tree Road, Kingston 5; National Public Health Laboratory, 21 Slipe Pen Road, Kingston; Waste Management Unit, 15-17 Drummond Street, Kingston; Manley Meadows Staff Residence, 45 Prospect Close, Kingston 2; National Chest Staff Residence, 36 ½ Barbican Road, Kingston 6; In-Service Education Unit & Flamingo Complex, 3 Trevennion Road, Kingston 5; and St. Joseph’s Hospital, 22 Deanery Road, Kingston 4, for a period of Two (2) years.
Bidders must submit the following with their bids at the time of bid opening:
- Copy of a valid and current National Contracts Commission Certificate (NCC) in the category of Safety and Security Services
- Copy of a valid and current Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC)/Tax Compliance Letter (TCL)
- Copy of valid Registration/Certification with the Private Security Regulation Authority (PSRA)
- Copy of valid liability Insurance coverage for all employees
- Copy of signed and stamped Audited Financial Statement for the last two (2) financial years of the company.
In addition, you must submit the following documents separately to the name and address stated below before the stated Tender Closure date and time:
- Minimum four (4) Client references as per appendix F (submitted in sealed envelopes);
- Tender security – in the amount of $2,000,000.00 in the form of: –
- Manager’s Cheque
- Bank Guarantee
- Tender bond from a another approved financial institution (Must be stamped by Tax Administration Jamaica)
Tenders submissions that do not comply with all the above requirements on bid opening will be deemed non-responsive.
Bids must be submitted online using the Electronic Government Procurement Platform (www.gojep.gov.jm) on or before the stipulated submission date and time of May 25, 2017 at 11:00 am. Late bids will be rejected by the system. Bids will be opened at 11:15 am that same day using the online platform, as such there will not be a public tender opening exercise. In this regard, the system will forward the tender opening report to all bidders who submitted a bid proposal.
Two site visits will be carried out on Monday, May 1, 2017 and Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 10 am each day. Bidders will meet at Ministry of Health, Chelsea Avenue and Kingston School of Nursing. See Section 11, Bidding Data Sheet, item 8 for further information. No other site visits will be conducted.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement Unit as under:
Ministry of Health
10-16 Grenada Way
Tel # (876) 633-7433