Administrative Officer (contract)
Salary: $1,748,660.00 per annum
To provide administrative functions to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer for matters relating to the Health Systems Programme (HSSP) in order to achieve the objectives of the Project.
- Minutes produced
- Follow up activities completed
- Letters prepared
- Research conducted
- Reports prepared
- Schedules prepared
Key responsibility areas INCLUDES:
- Schedule meetings for the technical component of the project
- Prepares minutes of meeting and ensure follow up activities are coordinated and compiled.
- Keep records of the progress on technical areas within the project
- Liaise with technical officers to ensure that the CMO’s directives are carried out
- Compiles monthly, quarterly and special reports as required by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Organizes the flow of work under the purview of the Project for Chief Medical Officer
- Bring to the Chief Medical Officer’s attention matters requiring his/her urgent intervention.
- Prepares responses to correspondence on behalf of the Chief Medical Officer, where appropriate.
- Coordinates and facilitates the flow and distribution of information between the Office of the Chief Medical Officer and the Ministry of Health and the Regional Health Authorities, by ensuring that there are no delays in the complete transmission of information.
- Follow-up on decision taken by the Chief Medical Officer, as directed, to ensure implementation and follow through.
- Organizes and coordinates meeting for which the chief Medical Officer is responsible with respect to HSSP.
- Attends meetings, prepares minutes and follow-up on decisions to ensure timely implementation
- Performs any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- Diploma in Management Studies, Public Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years’ working experience
Applications with résumés are to be submitted no later than Friday, March 24, 2023 to:
Human Resource Management & Development
Ministry of Health & Wellness
The Ministry of Health thanks all applicants for their interest; however, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.