The Ministry of Health of the Government of Jamaica, invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of Janitorial Services for a period of two (2) years at four (4) locations:
- Bevad Building, 10A Chelsea Avenue, Kingston 5,
- Masonic Building, 45-47 Barbados Avenue, Kingston 5,
- RKA Building, 10-16 Grenada Way, Kingston 5 and
- ARC Building, 24-26 Grenada Crescent Kingston 5.
Bidders must submit the following with their bids at the time of bid opening:
- Copy of a valid and current National Contracts Commission Certificate (NCC) in the category of Janitorial, Sanitation Services
- Copy of a valid and current Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC)/Tax Compliance Letter (TLC)
In addition, you must submit the following documents separately to the name and address stated below before the stated Tender Closure date and time:
- Minimum four (4) Client references as Section 1, (instruction to bidder, page 43);
- Tender security – in the amount of $1,000,000.00 in the form of: –
- Manager’s Cheque
- Tender bond from a bank/insurance company
Tenders submissions that do not comply with all the above requirements on bid opening will be deemed non-responsive.
Bids must be submitted online using the Electronic Government Procurement Platform (www.gojep.gov.jm) on or before the stipulated submission date and time of Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 11:00 am. Late bids will be rejected by the system. Bids will be opened at 11:15 am that same day using the online platform, as such there will not be a public tender opening exercise. In this regard, the system will forward the tender opening report to all bidders who submitted a bid proposal.
One site visit will be carried out on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 10 am. Bidders will meet with the Manager Assets Management and Special Services at Ministry of Health, Bevad Building, 10a Chelsea Avenue, Kingston 5. See Section 11, Bidding Data Sheet, item 8 for further information. No other site visit will be conducted.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement Unit as under:
Ministry of Health
10-16 Grenada Way
Tel # (876) 633-7433