Ministry of Health & Wellness now invites proposals from eligible and qualified companies for the Supply and Delivery of Fifty-Nine (59) Laptops.
Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedures specified in the Government of Jamaica procurement policies.
Bidders must submit the following with their bid at the time of bid submission:
- A copy of a valid Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC) or a Valid Tax Compliance Letter (TCL)
- A copy of a valid Public Procurement Commission formerly National Contracts Commission Certificate in the Computers & Supplies category.
- Completed, Stamped and Signed Bid Submission Form (Bid sum must be inclusive of GCT and shall be clearly differentiated from sub-total amount)
- Written Power of Attorney of the signatory of the Bid to commit the Bidder
Tenders submissions that do not comply with all the above requirement will be deemed non-responsive.
Availability of Bid documents and Bid Submission:
This is an online tender where tender documents, clarifications and bid submission will only be made available and accepted via the Government of Jamaica Electronic Portal – GOJEP (www.gojep.gov.jm). No offline (hard copies) will be accepted and there will be no physical drop box for drop-off of tender documents.
- Tender documents can be downloaded as of Tuesday, November 26, 2019.
- Clarification period for queries and responses closes – Wednesday, December 4, 2019 no later than 2.p.m.
Tenders must be submitted via GOJEP no later than Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 10:30 a.m., local time.
Late bids will be automatically rejected by the system.
To participate in this tender opportunity, suppliers must first be registered on GOJEP at www.gojep.gov.jm
To register, please select the “Register as a supplier” link from the GOJEP system’s home page.
For assistance regarding training, registration, download of tender documents and upload of tender proposals, please contact the Ministry of Finance, the Office of Public Procurement Policy Customer Care Desk at (876)932-5220/932-5246/932-5253/932-5251/932-5244 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This advertisement can also be viewed on the Ministry of Health & Wellness website at www.moh.gov.jm.
The Ministry of Health & Wellness reserves the right to accept or reject any tenders or to abandon the tender process without any explanation to prospective bidders.