Ministry of Health & Wellness now invites bids from eligible and qualified companies to supply Office Furniture.
Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedures specified in the Government of Jamaica procurement policies.
Bidders must submit the following with their bid at the time of bid submission:
- A copy of a valid Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC) or a Valid Tax Compliance Letter (TCL)
- A copy of a valid Public Procurement Commission (formerly National Contracts Commission) Registration Certificate in the category of Office Equipment Supplies, Parts and Supplies or Furniture Manufacture Repair & Supplies
- Completed, Stamped and Signed Bid Submission Form (Bid sum must be inclusive of GCT and shall be clearly differentiated from sub-total amount)
All other instructions and requirements will be in the bid document. Tender submissions that do not comply with all the above requirements will be deemed non-responsive.
Availability of Bid document and Bid submission:
This is an online tender where tender documents, clarifications and bid submission will only be made available and accepted via the Government of Jamaica Electronic Portal – GOJEP (www.gojep.gov.jm). No offline (hard copies) will be accepted and there will be no physical drop box for drop-off of tender documents.
- Tender documents can be downloaded as of Monday, January 23, 2023.
- Clarification period for queries and responses closes – Monday January 30, 2023 no later than 2:00 p.m.
Tenders must be submitted via GOJEP no later than Monday, February 13, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. local time.
Late bids will be automatically rejected by the system.
To participate in this tender opportunity, suppliers must first be registered on GOJEP at www.gojep.gov.jm
To register, please select the “Register as a supplier” link from the GOJEP system’s home page.
For assistance regarding training, registration, download of tender documents and upload of tender proposals, please contact the Ministry of Finance, the Office of Public Procurement Policy Customer Care Desk at (876)932-5220/932-5246/932-5253/932-5251/932-5244 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information regarding this advertisement, please contact email@example.com, or via telephone number (876) 633-8131.
The Ministry of Health & Wellness reserves the right to accept or reject any tenders or to abandon the tender process without any explanation to prospective bidders.