REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST – For the Pre-Qualification of Suppliers of Medical Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
The Ministry of Health and Wellness is seeking expressions of interest for the supply, installation, maintenance, training and ICT infrastructure for forty-nine (49) medical diagnostic imaging (MDI) equipment covering Computerized Tomography (CT) scanners, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Ultrasound in twenty-three (23) hospitals under a lease arrangement.
This Expression of Interest for pre-qualification is launched to initiate an assessment of the qualifications of firms in the supply of the MDI equipment.
Upon completion of the pre-qualification evaluation, the Ministry will include the selected suppliers in a list of pre-qualified suppliers. Pre-qualified suppliers will be invited to submit bids in response to an upcoming tender.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The following documentation must be submitted:
- Company Registration Certificate.
- Company profile (not exceeding 15 pages maximum), including: name of shareholders, organizational chart, staff expertise/competence; type of equipment dealt with by the company; warranty, after sales service.
- Quality assurance (ISO, national certificates).
- Description of available branches, showrooms, stores and warehouses.
- Previous experience and/or contracts awarded and completed in the last three (3) years
- A minimum of three (3) references (name, phone number and email address) from clients.
- Upon award the successful firm must submit a valid Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC) and valid registration with the Public Procurement Commission (PPC).
- METHODOLOGY FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION
|EVALUATION CRITERIA||MAXIMUM SCORE||MINIMUM PASS SCORE|
|Previous experience: previous experience and/or contract awarded and completed in the last three (3) years||30||20|
|Description of available branches, showrooms, stores and warehouses.||10||5|
|Total Maximum Score||100|
|Minimum Score for pre-qualification||70|
Only suppliers passing the eligibility criteria and securing the minimum pass mark and an overall score of 70% or above in the evaluation will be considered as pre-qualified bidders.
Expressions of Interest must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday, June 12, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Enquiries should be emailed to email@example.com