The Corporate Services Division
- Transport & Security
- Human Resources Management & Development
- Documentation, Information & Access Services
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Public Procurement
Our Vision is Operational Excellence.
Our Division’s Objective is to improve operational efficiency & service quality in corporate services.
Our MISSION is
To support the strategic work of the Ministry of Health & Wellness by providing quality administrative, procurement, documentation, human resources and information technology services to facilitate an accountable, efficient and healthy working environment
Corporate Services guided by our 3-R Service Values:
At the centre of our Key Results are:
- – PEOPLE – To research and improve customer satisfaction in all our service points
- – PROCESS – To improve the efficiency of our processes through value chain analysis
- – PROGRESS – To implement change initiatives to modernize our service delivery
The Corporate Services Division is committed to the improvement of the service quality to its colleagues in the Ministry of Health & Wellness and stakeholders.