Click here to book a COVID-19 appointment to get your first, second, additional or booster doses.
Before you start:
- You will need a working mobile number to get the One-Time Password (OTP) and/or in case we need to contact you.
- When you book your appointment, you will receive a confirmation message via SMS or email.
- You will be required to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire and select your preferred vaccination centre, date and time.
We are in the process of digitizing your vaccination card and a part of the process is for you to verify your details.
Click here to verify your vaccination card.
Before you start:
- You will need a vaccination card and a working mobile number.
- You will need a photograph of the card (both sides) and a picture ID or letter from a justice of the Peace.
- Check your mobile for the OTP and enter it into the space provided.
- Check if the information on your certificate is correct. If the information is correct, you can click to DOWNLOAD the certificate to your mobile device or PRINT a physical copy.
- If your information needs to be updated, click on the link and upload a picture of your vaccination card (front and inside pages) and a Government-issued ID/Letter from a Justice of the Peace.
- Use the VALIDATE option to check if a QR Code and certificate is valid.
Please enter a valid Tax Registration Number (TRN) to effectively register for the COVID-19 Incentive. Your date of birth, spelling of your first and last names must be stated exactly as it appears on your TRN card/slip provided by the Tax Administration of Jamaica. Individuals who do not possess a TRN will be accommodated at a later time using an updated registration portal.
Click here to apply.