|NEW CASES||24 HRS||OVERALL|
|AGE RANGE||84 days to 100 years||1 day to 108 years|
|PARISH CLASSIFICATION OF NEW CASES|
|Type of Tests||PCR||Antigen Tests from Public Facilities
|Antigen Tests from Private Facilities||TOTAL|
|940||All negatives are included in PCR tests||364||1,304|
|TOTAL TESTS TODAY
|TOTAL TESTS CUMULATIVE
|Positivity Rate ||43.8%|
|DEATHS IN COVID-19 POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS|
|Deaths under investigation||0||116|
|RECOVERIES & ACTIVE CASES|
|Number in Facility Quarantine||3|
|Number in Home Quarantine||42,009|
Patients Moderately Ill
|Patients Severely Ill||76|
Patients Critically Ill
|TRANSMISSION STATUS OF COVID-19 CASES|
|Contact of a Confirmed Case||0||2,889|
|Local Transmission (Not Epi Linked)||1||3,017|
- An 85-year-old male from St. Ann.
- A 31-year-old Male from St. Ann.
- An 82-year-old Female from St. Catherine.
- A 79-year-old Female from St. Mary.
- A 99-year-old Female from St. Thomas.
- A 69-year-old Male from Westmoreland.
- A 61-year-old Female from Portland.
- A 78-year-old Female from KSA.
- A 79-year-old Female from Manchester.
- A 94-year-old Female from St. Ann.
- A 71-year-old Female from Clarendon.
- A 51-year-old Female from St. Mary.
- A 78-year-old Male from Westmoreland.
- A 77-year-old Male from Westmoreland.
- An 85-year-old Female from Clarendon.
The deaths occurred between august 16 and August 19.
*One (1) of the 794 new cases is among the confirmed deaths.
 Based on data for RT-PCR and Public Sector COVID Rapid Antigen Testing
|Moderately Ill||Require hospitalisation but do not require oxygen supplementation. (Admission may be for non-COVID-19 specific conditions.)|
|Severely Ill||Require hospitalisation and oxygenation support but not high dependency support (highly specialised staff and/or equipment).|
|Require hospitalisation, oxygenation support and highly specialized staff and/or equipment.|