|NEW CASES||24 HRS||OVERALL|
|AGE RANGE||11 days to 97 years||1 day to 108 years|
|PARISH CLASSIFICATION OF NEW CASES|
|Type of Tests||PCR||Antigen Tests from Public Facilities
|Antigen Tests from Private Facilities||TOTAL|
|462||All negatives are included in PCR tests||268||730|
|TOTAL TESTS TODAY
|TOTAL TESTS CUMULATIVE
|DEATHS IN COVID-19 POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS|
|Deaths under investigation||1||317|
|RECOVERIES & ACTIVE CASES|
|Number in Facility Quarantine||4|
|Number in Home Quarantine||34,598|
|Patients Moderately Ill||94|
|Patients Severely Ill||52|
|Patients Critically Ill||31|
|TRANSMISSION STATUS OF COVID-19 CASES|
|Contact of a Confirmed Case||0||3,098|
|Local Transmission (Not Epi Linked)||0||3,938|
- A 46-year-old female from St. Elizabeth.
- A 41-year-old female from St. Catherine.
- A 46-year-old male from Clarendon.
- A 65-year-old female from St. Catherine.
- A 35-year-old female from KSA.
- A 68-year-old female from KSA.
- A 55-year-old male from St. Elizabeth.
- A 57-year-old male from St. Catherine.
- A 69-year-old female from KSA.
The deaths occurred between September 18 and October 11, 2021
|Moderately Ill||Require hospitalisation but do not require oxygen supplementation. (Admission may be for non-COVID-19 specific conditions.)|
|Severely Ill||Require hospitalisation and oxygenation support but not high dependency support (highly specialised staff and/or equipment).|
|Critically Ill||Require hospitalisation, oxygenation support and highly specialized staff and/or equipment.|
 Based on data for RT-PCR and Public Sector COVID Rapid Antigen Testing