|NEW CASES||24 HRS||OVERALL|
|AGE RANGE||1 day to 97 years||1 day to 108 years|
|PARISH CLASSIFICATION OF NEW CASES|
|Type of Tests||PCR||Antigen Tests from Public Facilities
|Antigen Tests from Private Facilities||TOTAL|
|1179||All negatives are included in PCR tests||592||1,771|
|TOTAL TESTS TODAY
|TOTAL TESTS CUMULATIVE
|DEATHS IN COVID-19 POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS||24 HRS||OVERALL|
|Deaths under investigation||5||153|
|RECOVERIES & ACTIVE CASES|
|Number in Facility Quarantine||3|
|Number in Home Quarantine||47,850|
|Patients Moderately Ill||190|
|Patients Severely Ill||88|
|Patients Critically Ill||67|
|TRANSMISSION STATUS OF COVID-19 CASES|
|Contact of a Confirmed Case||5||2,940|
|Local Transmission (Not Epi Linked)||0||3,244|
- A 76-year-old female from St. Elizabeth.
- A 74-year-old male from St. Elizabeth.
- A 69-year-old female from St. Elizabeth.
- A 71-year-old male from St. Elizabeth.
- A 47-year-old female from St. Elizabeth.
- A 61-year-old male from St. James
- A 71-year-old male from St. James.
- A 72-year-old male from St. James.
- A 42-year-old male from St. James.
- A 66-year-old female from St. James.
- A 34-year-old female from St. James.
- A 58-year-old female from Westmoreland.
- A 41-year-old male from Westmoreland.
- A 56-year-old male from Westmoreland.
- A 38-year-old female from Westmoreland.
- A 33-year-old male from Westmoreland.
- An 82-year-old female from KSA.
- A 64-year-old male from KSA.
- A 62-year-old male from KSA.
- An 82-year-old female from St. Catherine.
- A 57-year-old male from Portland.
The deaths occurred between August 17 and August 28.
*One of the deaths was previously under investigation.
|Moderately Ill||Require hospitalisation but do not require oxygen supplementation. (Admission may be for non-COVID-19 specific conditions.)|
|Severely Ill||Require hospitalisation and oxygenation support but not high dependency support (highly specialised staff and/or equipment).|
|Require hospitalisation, oxygenation support and highly specialized staff and/or equipment.|
 Based on data for RT-PCR and Public Sector COVID Rapid Antigen Testing