|NEW CASES||24 HRS||OVERALL||NOTES|
|AGE RANGE||4 months to 75 years||1 day to 108 years|
|PARISH CLASSIFICATION OF NEW CASES|
|Type of Tests||PCR||Antigen Tests from Public Facilities
|Antigen Tests from Private Facilities||TOTAL|
|664||All negatives are included in PCR tests||1,063||1,727|
|TOTAL TESTS TODAY
|TOTAL TESTS CUMULATIVE
|DEATHS IN COVID-19 POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS|
|Deaths||16*||1,130||*Three (3) deaths were previously under investigation.|
|Deaths under investigation||2||113|
|RECOVERIES & ACTIVE CASES|
|Number in Facility Quarantine||7|
|Number in Home Quarantine||50,160|
|Patients Moderately Ill||22|
|Patients Critically Ill||10|
|TRANSMISSION STATUS OF COVID-19 CASES|
|Contact of a Confirmed Case||3||2,661|
|Local Transmission (Not Epi Linked)||1||2,552|
- A 90-year-old female from St. James.
- An 89-year-old male from St. James.
- A 77-year-old male from St. James.
- A 68-year-old male from St. James.
- A 77-year-old female from St. James.
- A 66-year-old male from St. James.
- An 84-year-old female from St. James.
- An 83-year-old female from St. James.
- A 79-year-old male from Westmoreland.
- A 67-year-old female from St. James.
- A 99-year-old male from KSA.
- A 62-year-old female from Manchester.
- A 78-year-old male from Westmoreland.
- A 98-year-old male from Westmoreland.
- A 71-year-old male from KSA.
- A 94-year-old female from KSA.