|NEW CASES||24 HRS||OVERALL|
|AGE RANGE||3 days to 102 years||1 day to 108 years|
|PARISH CLASSIFICATION OF NEW CASES|
|Type of Tests||PCR||Antigen Tests from Public Facilities
|Antigen Tests from Private Facilities||TOTAL|
|1,139||All negatives are included in PCR tests||225||1,364|
|TOTAL TESTS TODAY
|TOTAL TESTS CUMULATIVE
|DEATHS IN COVID-19 POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS||24 HRS||OVERALL|
|Deaths under investigation||15||317|
|RECOVERIES & ACTIVE CASES|
|Number in Facility Quarantine||1|
|Number in Home Quarantine||37,050|
|Patients Moderately Ill||124|
|Patients Severely Ill||102|
|Patients Critically Ill||43|
|TRANSMISSION STATUS OF COVID-19 CASES|
|Contact of a Confirmed Case||0||3,066|
|Local Transmission (Not Epi Linked)||0||3,551|
- A 76-year-old female from KSA.
- A 48-year-old female from KSA.
- A 92-year-old female from KSA.
- An 89 year old female from KSA.
- A 69-year-old female from KSA.
- A 38-year-old male from KSA.
- A 64-year-old female from St. Ann.
- A 67-year-old male from St. Ann.
- A 62-year-old female from St. Mary.
- A 70-year-old female from Portland.
The deaths occurred between September 18 and September 24, 2021.
|1. Clinical Definitions|
|Moderately Ill||Require hospitalisation but do not require oxygen supplementation. (Admission may be for non-COVID-19 specific conditions.)|
|Severely Ill||Require hospitalisation and oxygenation support but not high dependency support (highly specialised staff and/or equipment).|
|Require hospitalisation, oxygenation support and highly specialised staff and/or equipment.|
 Based on data for RT-PCR and Public Sector COVID Rapid Antigen Testing