|NEW CASES||24 HRS||OVERALL||NOTES|
|AGE RANGE||3 months to 99 years||1 day to 108 years|
|PARISH CLASSIFICATION OF NEW CASES|
|Kingston & St. Andrew||59||12,433|
|Type of Tests||PCR||Antigen Tests from Public Facilities||Antigen Tests from Private Facilities||TOTAL|
|NEGATIVE Today||748||All negatives are included in PCR tests||530||1,278|
|TOTAL TESTS TODAY||941||14||556||1,511|
|TOTAL TESTS CUMULATIVE||258,348||1,440||51,961||311,749|
|DEATHS IN COVID-19 POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS||24 HRS||OVERALL||
|Deaths||*16||713|| See below for details of the deaths.
The deaths occurred between January 12 and April 14, 2021.
|Coincidental Deaths||1||107||One of the deaths was formerly under investigation.|
|Deaths under investigation||5||116||Five of the deaths recorded were previously under investigation.|
|RECOVERIES & ACTIVE CASES|
|Number in Facility Quarantine||1|
|Number in Home Quarantine||30,760|
|Patients Moderately Ill||41|
|Patients Critically Ill||33|
|TRANSMISSION STATUS OF COVID-19 CASES|
|Contact of a Confirmed Case||1||2,363|
|Local Transmission (Not Epi Linked)||0||1,748|
*DEATHS (January 12-April 15, 2021)
- A 58-year-old male from KSA.
- A 54-year- old female from Hanover.
- A 77-year-male from St. James.
- A 69-year-old male from St. Ann.
- A 47-year-old female from Trelawny.
- A 63-year-old female from Westmoreland.
- A 67-year-old male from St. Catherine.
- A 73-year-old female from Westmoreland.
- A 34-year-old male from St. James.
- An 80-year-old male from St. Catherine.
- A 76-year-old male from St. Elizabeth.
- A 2-year-old male from Portland.
- A 75-year-old Female from Hanover.
- A 56-year-old female from Trelawny.
- An 87-year-old female from Westmoreland.
- A 60-year-old male from KSA.