|NEW CASES||24 HRS||OVERALL|
|AGE RANGE||2 years to 89 years||1 day to 108 years|
|PARISH CLASSIFICATION OF CASES|
|Type of Tests||PCR||Antigen Tests from Public Facilities
|Antigen Tests from Private Facilities||TOTAL|
|709||All negatives are included in PCR tests||177||886|
|TOTAL TESTS TODAY
|TOTAL TESTS CUMULATIVE
|DEATHS IN COVID-19 POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS|
(1 was previously under investigation)
|Deaths Under Investigation||0||346|
|RECOVERIES & ACTIVE CASES|
|Active cases confirmed in the last 2 weeks||–||912|
|Number in Facility Quarantine||1|
|Number in Home Quarantine||43,740|
|Patients Moderately Ill||33|
|Patients Severely Ill||29|
|Patients Critically Ill||7|
|TRANSMISSION STATUS OF COVID-19 CASES|
|Contact of a Confirmed Case||2||3,136|
|Local Transmission (Not Epi Linked)||0||4,293|
- An 81-year-old male from Westmoreland (was under investigation).
- A 76-year-old male from St. James.
- A 50-year-old female from Manchester.
- A 70-year-old female from Manchester.
- A 77-year-old female from St. James.
- An 82-year-old female from KSA.
- An 85-year-old female from Manchester.
- A 97-year-old female from St. Elizabeth.
- A 55-year-old female from St. Thomas.
- A 68-year-old male from KSA.
- A 76-year-old male from Manchester.
- A 54-year-old female from St. Elizabeth.
The deaths occurred between August 20 and November 16, 2021.
|Moderately Ill||Require hospitalisation but do not require oxygen supplementation. (Admission may be for non-COVID-19 specific conditions.)|
|Severely Ill||Require hospitalisation and oxygenation support but not high dependency support (highly specialised staff and/or equipment).|
|Require hospitalisation, oxygenation support and highly specialised staff and/or equipment.|
 Based on data for RT-PCR and Public Sector COVID Rapid Antigen Testing