|NEW CASES||24 HRS||OVERALL||NOTES|
|AGE RANGE||1 year to 92 years||1 day to 104 years|
|PARISH CLASSIFICATION OF NEW CASES|
|KSA||56||2,939||One case previously assigned to Manchester is now confirmed to be of a KSA address|
|Manchester||0||350||One case previously assigned to Manchester is now confirmed to be of a KSA address|
|St. James||4||704||One case previously assigned to St. James is now confirmed to be of a Westmoreland address|
|Westmoreland||2||173||One case previously assigned to St. James is now confirmed to be of a Westmoreland address|
|Discharge samples tested in the last 24 hours||8|
|DEATHS IN COVID-19 POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS)|
|Deaths||9||160||Details at the bottom of the table|
|Deaths under investigation||3||22|
|RECOVERIES & ACTIVE CASES|
|Number in Facility Quarantine||2|
|Number in Home Quarantine||23,197|
|Patients Moderately Ill||47|
|Patients Critically Ill||18|
|TRANSMISSION STATUS OF COVID-19 CASES|
|Local Transmission (Not Epidemiologically linked)||0||507|
|Contacts of Confirmed Cases||0||874|
|Cases Related to the St. Catherine Workplace Cluster||0||236|
There are nine newly classified COVID-19-related deaths. The deceased are:
- A 66-year-old male of a KSA address.
- A 44-year-old female, also of a KSA address.
- An 87-year-old female of a St Thomas address.
- A 63-year-old female of a St. Catherine address.
- A 70-year-old male of a St. Elizabeth address.
- An 82-year-old female, also of a St. Elizabeth address.
- A 92-year-old male of a Manchester address.
- A 75-year-old male of a St. Ann address.
- A 64-year-old female, also of a St. Ann address.